Welcome to the SermonAudio Support blog. You will find how-to articles and videos on site functions and features as well as answers to some of the most frequently asked questions on these pages. The pages are being updated continually, but if you do not see what you are looking for drop us an email and we will see what we can do to help.
- How do I reset the ID3 tags of my sermons for batch upload?
- How do I Back up and Restore Sermons on the iPhone App?
- How do I update my speaker photo?
- Do I need special licensing to broadcast on SermonAudio?
- Can I edit the name of a sermon series once it has been created?
- Can I change the order the sermons appear in my podcast feed?
- What options do we have for payment/billing?
- How do I group messages into a series?
- How do I activate LIVE Webcasting?
- How do I cancel my Membership?
- Is a Private or Restricted Webcast Available?
- Why doesn’t my sermon appear on the site after upload?
- Why is my sermon very quiet (or silent) after upload?
- What if I need to upload more than ten sermons a month?
- How do I locate my assigned Webcast Server?