For optimal performance on the SermonAudio site your browser should be enabled to accept cookies from the site.
Follow the instructions below to enable cookies in your browser.
To allow SermonAudio to set cookies in Internet Explorer:
- Click on the “tools” icon in the upper left corner (it looks like a gear), or press the ALT+X keys on your keyboard.
- Select “Internet Options” from the menu.
- Click on the PRIVACY tab.
- Move slider to a setting no higher than “Medium High.”
- Click OK.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar. (It looks like three horizontal bars and is right next to the address window.)
- Select “Settings” from the menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the window and click “Show advanced settings” link.
- In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content settings button”.
- In the “Cookies” section, select “Allow local data to be set.”
- Click on “Done.”
- You can close the tabs that you have open in the browser.
- Press the ALT+T keys on the keyboard, or select TOOLS from the menu bar at the top to open the TOOLS menu. (If you do not have the menu bar enabled you can get to the same dialog box by clicking on the FIREFOX button in the upper left corner and then selecting OPTIONS from the menu.)
- Select OPTIONS from the menu.
- Click on PRIVACY tab.
- Click on the History drop down and select “Use custom setting for history.”
- Check the box that says “Accept cookies from sites.”
- Click OK.